Saturday, October 28, 2006

back in action

We made it back (eventually) last night. Thanks to all of you who left comments and/or sent emails to Kirsten and I wishing us safe travels. The trip was fantastic and I have a virtual cornucopia of information to share. I will work dilligently to get that information up as well as pictures from our trip.

First things first though. Tomorrow is Kirsten and my one year wedding anniversary. Time sure flies. That being said, I need to get my ass in gear and get a gift together.

Also, a very big congratulations to Erin over at Play In The City who is getting married today! I hope it all went well and those of you reading this, stop over at her site and leave her a nice message.

Talk soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Babsy said...

Congrats!

Here's to continuing to live the high life
and don't forget to be good to your wife

10/29/2006 11:45 AM  
Blogger Orchid Lover said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see pictures and hear some stories. I'll see you on Saturday night!

10/30/2006 9:02 AM  
Blogger Mr. Interesting said...

A year already? Wow, Happy belated Anniversary you guys!!!

10/30/2006 2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back home and happy belated one year anniversary!

11/04/2006 6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Derek! Happy belated one-year anniversary! And thank you for the shout-out and the thoughts on our big day!!! :)

11/09/2006 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home