Tuesday, October 17, 2006

website, rocky, weather

A couple months ago, I purchased the domain TheDeGrootsOnline.com. I've finally begun work on it, starting with the Photo Galleries. Feel free to take a look but don't be surprised if the page doesn't work as I just started getting into it and may be making changes while you're looking. I hope to have it up and complete near Thanksgiving. The plan is to host all our photo galleries as well as a (hopefully) quarterly newsletter-type thing for our friends and family to read, especially those who don't live near to us and we rarely see. Not sure what else will be on the site, but I guess that's a good place to start!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had a visitor staying with us this past weekend. Rocky (pictured, right) hung out while her Mom had to go out of town at the last minute. We were glad to have her over, especially since Jen will be watching Olive next week while we're in San Francisco! They got along great and after the initial hour, they both calmed down a lot and played a game of "who can steal the most bones from the other." Good times.!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Predicted high of 88 degrees in Miami for tomorrow! A far cry from the garbage called weather we've been receiving here in Milwaukee lately. I can't tell you how excited I am to get down there on Friday and take a short vacation away from the gloominess and work. Don't get me wrong, I really like my job, but a vacation is badly needed.

Plus, I'm looking to break my perfect streak of attending Packers games this season and watching them lose. The Dolphins really stink this year so the Pack's got a chance, especially since I'm travelling (with my lovely wife) 2000 miles to see them. Go Pack!

2 Comments:

Blogger Orchid Lover said...

Cute photo gallery! I love the Olive page with perfect captions including all her nap positions :) Very fun

10/18/2006 7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the photo gallery is great, Derek. I'm glad to see more pictures! And let's hope that you're travelling lots of miles to see the Packers will help them win. Safe travels!

10/18/2006 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home