Friday, September 01, 2006

Coookowt!

I usually have a cookout every summer at my place...I mean, our place (sorry honey). This summer is going by so darn quick that it almost escaped without joining us in hosting one. But alas we were able to throw one together for yesterday relatively last minute and it was a success!

One minor issue which I take full responsibility for was not starting the grill until an hour or so after people started arriving. I should have started it the minute someone got there to get the thing started. I use a charcoal grill which at times like this can be a pain but I can't help it, that's just the way I roll.

Thanks to those of you who stopped by, especially Terri and Derrick for bringing their new arrival Dawson for everyone to meet! Kirsten, Olive and I had a great time.

[Have a great and safe holiday weekend]

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Interesting said...

Thanks guys, we had a great time!! Also, congratulations on your new job, I meant to tell you yesterday but I think all the crying around the house has affected my memory!! :)

9/01/2006 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home