Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Time to Go Back to the Old Job??

Lately I've been having thoughts that maybe making this move to a new job was a big mistake. I thought I was excited. I thought I was doing the right thing. I thought I was bettering myself. How could I not? More control, more money and free lunch. A no brainer right?

Wrong.

I feel lost, misinformed, out of the loop. Why you ask? Because I have fallen so far behind in blogging and reading blogs that it's getting painful. At my prior job, my "Daily Reading" list of people could not get a post out quick enough for me to read them. Now, when I visit their sites, I'm like 4 posts behind! Ridiculous. Not to mention my own lack of new posts. I had no idea work could be such an inconvenience. Maybe I should go back to my prior place of employment? Actually, I'd rather cheer for the Vikings than do that.

Oh, and to my lovely wife who was up sick last night. I hope you feel better today and if you get sick again tonight, please try to keep the noise level to a minimum this time. I'll be trying to sleep.

6 Comments:

Blogger Orchid Lover said...

Jeez, you freaked me out there with all the changing job talk. Glad to hear lack of blogging is the only downfall so far. And way to show your wife some comfort when she has the flu!

9/26/2006 7:46 PM  
Blogger Babsy said...

In sickness and in health...
Be a good husband.

9/26/2006 9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, honor, and obey...
She should be a good wife.

9/28/2006 8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, honor, and obey...
She should be a good wife.

9/28/2006 8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to be this sympatheic if/when she gets pregnant too? Morning sickness does not always come in the morning you know.Take care of her when she is sick, don't give her hell about it.

9/28/2006 2:18 PM  
Blogger ab said...

I'm feeling the exact same way in the work area right now. All I can say is hang in there.

10/04/2006 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home