Thursday, October 19, 2006

hoax, elton

I just wanted to personally thank the jackass from Milwaukee for getting the country all riled up with a terrorist threat to blow up a bunch of National Football League stadiums this weekend, including the one we are travelling to in Miami.

Even though it sounds pretty conclusive that it was a hoax between said jackass and another dipshit down in Texas who were having a "writing competition", it still sticks in the back of my mind a little as we make our way to a variety of events via multiple flights over the next week starting tomorrow morning with our flight to Miami via Milwaukee to St. Louis.

From Miami, we are flying direct to San Francisco on Monday morning where I will be attending a conference for the week. Kirsten's tagging along and will no doubt be kept busy with the hustle and bustle (read: stores, shops) in downtown SF. Tuesday night of the conference good old Elton John will be performing. Like many Milwaukeeans, the mere mention of his name makes me vomit in my mouth a little ever since he was brought in as the "secret surprise" at Harley-Davidson's 100th birthday bash but who knows, maybe the SF crowd will be more down with him. Just a guess. :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend and week next week! I doubt I will be blogging at all as I am leaving my trusty laptop at home and will just be equipped with my iPod. You know how I roll.

Peace Out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Interesting said...

Woooo hooo! Great game!! Did you get dehydrated from the heat and all the Bud/Bud Light you were drinking?? It was cool, you could here the crowd chanting, "Go Pack Go" towards the end of the game!!! Wooo hooooo!!

10/22/2006 3:40 PM  
Blogger Mr. Interesting said...

Alright, I just spelled hear wrong....what do want from me, it's our second win of the season?!!!!!!!!!!

10/22/2006 3:41 PM  
Blogger Babsy said...

thanks derek! i know it was your attendance that made yesterday's game an exciting win to watch! safe travels...

10/23/2006 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home