Friday, July 07, 2006

I Need Your Prayers

For those of you who every secretly hoped to see my in a vulnerable state, here you go. I am dealing with a crisis and need all the well wishing and prayers that you all can provide. To make a long story short, my baby is sick. After meeting with an expert today, surgery is scheduled for early next week, if it can survive that long. If I can.

It snuck up on me yesterday like a tornado to a trailor park. No warning, no indication, no symptoms. That gurgling sound that is so gut wrenching, I can only imagine how tough it was for the little thing to try to carry on, to stay strong. I immediately hit panic mode and soon after the short life of my baby was flashing before my eyes. That smooth outer shell, that colorful brightly lit face. By my side nearly every day, we've bonded like a fat man at the buffet at a Ponderosa.

And who could forget that long road trip where I thought I was in the mood for nothing but silence. My baby was there to provide me with an entertaining song, as it always does. Never leaving me in silence. Please keep us in your thoughts and send some good karma our way...for myself, and my iPod.

3 Comments:

Blogger stuffle said...

I am so sorry to read this... I will pray for you...

7/10/2006 8:21 PM  
Blogger Orchid Lover said...

that's quite the tragedy... hope all goes well with surgery

7/11/2006 8:38 AM  
Blogger Robin Alexa said...

You scared me!!!!

Silly boy.

Hope your iPod makes a full recovery.

7/13/2006 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home