Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Bonnaroo Experience: Music, Beer, Snoring and Steven Seagal

Well we're back.

It's great to be back after a looong weekend of camping and strongly ignoring personal hygiene but it was well worth it. Looking back, I feel like I have enough material to write an entire book entitled The Bonnaroo Experience: Music, Beer, Snoring and Steven Seagal.

More to come on that later because I'm experiencing the worst part of returning from vacation. I'm now 4 days behind on work and even though some people "covered" for me, which apparently means just taking notes on all the issues going on and putting them together on a neat pile on my desk, I now get to go back and follow up with everyone that had questions while I was away. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home