Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Next Vacation

Updated @ 8:25 AM: Ginormous picture of Amy has been removed since she finally left a comment on this blog.

Well, we said good-bye to Bonnaroo but as you can see on the sidebar, the countdown to the next vacation has begun. Next up for us is a trip to Miami to check out the Green Bay Packers beat the crap out of Daunte Culpepper and the Miami Dolphins. I am very pumped for this since going to an "Away" Packers game has been on my "to do" list for a number of years now. I haven't even been to a game in Chicago yet.

We haven't booked any trip specifics yet as we're holding out a little bit to watch airfare prices. We are however planning on spending a few days down near South Beach and making an actual vacation of it. You can bet I'll be on the lookout for one of my favorite TV characters, Horatio Caine, from CSI: Miami.

At the game, we'll be joined by 18 others including my good friend Amy and her friend Ashli which is very exciting since I don't get to see Amy too much anymore after she picked up and moved to Dallas for a high-flying job at a large financial institution.

I'm looking forward to tailgating before the game to see how other folks do it. Obviously people around here have that art pretty much mastered. In Miami they probably just eat sushi or vegetable platters. There had better be some burgers and/or brats there with plenty of Miller!

More details to come!

(There's your post, Amy. Now I expect a comment or two!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Babsy said...

Lucky.

6/28/2006 3:07 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Mmmm..you won't find any better tailgating than in GB. I saw the Dolphins at Lambeau back in...hmm...1995 maybe? It rocked!!!
~L.

6/28/2006 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home