Thursday, June 22, 2006

Bonnaroo Review Part 3 of 3: The Lookback

So looking back Bonnaroo 2006 was just an incredible experience and worth every penny and the long trip. We are already talking about going next year and what we would do differently and things like that. Our desire to go back is matched only by our desire to try something different so who knows, we may go to a different festival next year. There are tons of them like the All Good Festival in West Virginia and the Wakarusa Festival in Kansas. Or who knows, maybe we'll be "with child" by then and this whole decision will be moot. (that's pretty doubtful though, sorry honey). Seriously though, if you've even thought about going to Bonnaroo, do it. You won't regret it.

Like I said the other day, I could have written a book about the Bonnaroo experience. I left out so many good things out of the blog posts but I just didn't have the time to put them all in. Okay, so it's actually just because I'm pretty lazy but you get the idea. So with that I bid you ado, Bonnaroo. The music was great, the people were great, the drive was not great, and we'll see you next year, I hope.

Back to our regularly scheduled program...

2 Comments:

Blogger Babsy said...

contemplating being "with child"! perhaps i need to post more crap and vomit stories on my blog, or if you like, you could come and babysit my sweet angels for a weekend and see if you like the 24/7 commitment and think it will agree wiht your lifestyle!

glad you had fun at bonnaroo--no beck?

6/23/2006 12:04 PM  
Blogger Orchid Lover said...

glad to hear the trip was well worth it. If you aren't "with child" next year, let me know where you're going. We may join you

6/23/2006 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home