Thursday, June 29, 2006

Tick Tock...Tick Tock

It's 9:15 AM and I am just counting down the minutes. I get to leave work at 10:30 today to go to a vendor hosted gold outing at The Bog up in Saulkville. The weather is a perfect 65 degrees and sunny, according to my computer. I obviously don't know that for a fact since I sit in a box that barely has enough room for me to turn around in, so I'll have to trust my computer is telling me the truth.

What is it about those times when you're just waiting for the start of something, golfing in this case, but the clock doesn't seem to move? I want to get outside and golf! Well, I kind of want to. Last weekend I hurt my back which doesn't bode well for golfers. It's been feeling better everyday but it still hurts. I threw some ibuprofen down my throat this morning and I'll have a couple beers when I get to the course so hopefully that will carry my through. Even if it hurts, it will still be better than work right? Wish me luck and I'll catch you cats tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home