Sunday, May 01, 2005

Additional Blog

As my readers, both of them, of this blog know, I recently found out that my cholesteral was very high and, being engaged to a nurse, I have been "encouraged" to start exercising a lot more. Well I'm not a big runner, so Kirsten and I have started walking alot. Today we were out walking aroung the East Side when we came up with the idea to bring a camera along on our walks and start taking some pictures around the area since everyone knows, and those who don't will, that Milwaukee is the place to be. The new blog is called "Walking Pictures of Milwaukee" and I think it will be fun and interesting. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Unprocessed Project said...

Doesn't that suck when your SO is in the medical field and tries to whip you in shape?!!

5/03/2005 12:36 PM  
Blogger :) said...

for me..im kinda in the same predicament..my cholesterol is great, but my BP is high.
so i take walks with my wife..but i dont usually bring my cam. of course..i have a big semi-professional camera..but then again, id prolly drop 5 pounds from lugging that thing around on our walks. hmmmmmmmmm....

5/04/2005 4:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that is a wonderful idea

5/17/2005 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home