Saturday, April 23, 2005

And the Lions select...

And we're back for the Lions. I would guess that they would go Defense here since they have so many young offensive guys from the previous couple years drafts. One thing I think would be interesting though is if they went after Aaron Rodgers since he's still out there. Joey Harrington just doesn't seem to get the job done. That being said, I think they definitely need some defensive help.

Wow, that was quick. A 2-minute pick. It is....Mike Williams! Yikes. THAT is a shock. Another first round reciever for the Lions...Charles Rodgers, Roy Williams, and now Mike Williams. Whew..that could be trouble IF Joey H. gets moving. I think he's all out of excuses now. If Rodgers can get over his injury issues, they could be a dangerous team with Kevin Jones in the backfield. Wow...the Pack and the rest of the division better wake up because the Lions are going to sneak up on some people.

Next post: the Vikings (again??!) at #18. If you can't tell, I'm just posting for the North Division for the First Round. After that, I need to get some exercise (and a life perhaps!) See you at #18.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home