Saturday, April 23, 2005

And the Vikings select....

Time for the Vikings to make me hate them even more...I'm sure they'll take Mike Williams here at #7 just because I think he may be the best player in the draft and I don't feel like watching them getting a good receiver to replace Moss. We'll see...Minn personnel people aren't the brightest in the world. Just take a look at them signing Darren Sharper for what they did. Have fun with him Minn! He hasn't been any good for 3 years. Plus he's always hurt. One great move they did do in the offseason is get rid of Chris Hovan. Wow, what a waste. That guy just gets some attention because he had a seld-proclaimed "rivalry" with Brett Favre. And here's the pick....

The Vikings select.....Troy Williamson!! WR/SCarolina. Wow...I'm a little surprised at that. Williamson is an awesome receiver so I guess it's a good pick. On a side note...here's to Torry Holt calling this one on ESPN sitting right next to "guru" Mel Kiper who said Mike Williams was the "no brainer." You always have to love to see these so-called experts get it handed to them.

I'm interested in hearing what BigDubb thinks about this pick?

Next post: Detroit @ #10

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Props to Torry Holt? you know he is an NC State guy, right?

4/23/2005 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home