Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The Bourne Supremacy

Well I finally finished reading this. I had been slacking on reading for a couple weeks but I made up for it the past couple days. Really good book. I would really like to know how they can say the movie is "based on the book." I guess in order to base a movie on a book, all you have to do is steal the title and main character name and write your own movie, because that's what they did here. None of the detail in the book was in the movie, which is great actually if you're reading it after seeing the movie like I did. The whole story takes place in Asia where a Jason Bourne imposter is killing people and so the US Government has to get the real Jason Bourne to go after him. They entice him into doing it by kidnapping his wife...real nice. Anyway, it was a great read. Two books down, one to go. I'll start The Bourne Ultimatum later this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home