Sunday, March 20, 2005

How Sweet It Is

They did it again. UWM pulls another upset and beat Boston College to go to the Sweet 16 for the first time in school history. What a game. Unfortunately it now sets up a matchup between them and #1 Illinois. I hope they can keep it close. By the way, I would have posted this last night after the win, but Hello wasn't letting me send pictures. It still isn't. I'm sure it's a Blogger problem since everything in Blogger (comments) seems to be crashing lately.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Unprocessed Project said...

I saw that they won and I actually though of you. Congrats to your team. I was thrilled that my school's rival (Kansas, I went to Kansas STate) got beat in one of the biggest upsets in recent history. Gotta love March Madness!

3/21/2005 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home