Sunday, March 06, 2005

Finally...

Finally the weather has brightened up! It's in the mid-fifties today. I'll be heading out to enjoy it as soon as my laundry is done. In the meantime, I'm watching the instant classic, Zoolander. Pretty good weekend so far. Friday night I went to happy hour which turned into happy night which turned into not-so-happy morning. Oh well, good times were had. Yesterday afternoon, my Dad came down to visit from Green Bay. We went to the Bucks game with some tickets I got him for Christmas. Good game. Bucks beat Chicago. This morning we got up and went to church at St. Hedwigs which is where Kirsten and I are getting married. After that we headed to Ma Fischer's for breakfast. So tasty. That's it for now. Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger hot babe said...

I have to say that when my pal, Chelps, told me that he was watching the Bucks one night, I didn't believe him. How is it I never knew you guys had a pro basketball team? Well, OK, so I'm not an avid follower of basketball. But I really thought I would have recognized the name of your team.

3/07/2005 1:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I caught zoolander too.Hansels so hot right now...sorry whenever there is a movie I love I always feel the need to quote it.

3/07/2005 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home