Tuesday, February 22, 2005

My New Toy

So, like what seems like the rest of the world, I am slowly falling into the Apple Cult. I picked up an Airport Express today and within 5 minutes, I had it up and running. You have to hand it to those people, they build a nice, easy to use product. What it does, is allow me to play music from my laptop through my stereo, wirelessly. I ripped a couple CD's, starting with Led Zeppelin IV, into their iTunes software and it played great. Also, I can use it to extend my current wireless network which will come in handy when I move into a new house. A third thing it does is work as a wireless print server. Once I pick up a printer, I'll test that out. So far so good..quite a nice product.


Airport Express with AirTunes by Apple Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Orchid Lover said...

Wow, I didn't know it helps with printing too! Cool product! I just need a decent stereo system and then I could think about getting one of these! Seems pretty handy though

2/23/2005 8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a kick-ass boombox with dual tape cassette player. It rocks cause I can record on one cassette while listening to another. This allows me to make awesome mix tapes. So now I can take my favorite music on-the-go, which I could not do with my turntable. So keep an eye out for me and my boombox as I stroll down Brady St. with toons blarring.

2/24/2005 3:29 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

Congratualtions Todd, er, "anonymous." I'll keep an eye out for you on Brady St.

2/24/2005 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home