Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Mobile Blog

We're coming to you live from Mocha's coffee shop in downtown Milwaukee on the corner of Wisconsin and Plankington...

My first blog entry outside of the condo. You gotta love Wireless Internet. I stayed home sick today from work. My cold that appeared this past weekend really kicked into gear today. I was going stir crazy from sitting home all day so I had to get out of the house for a little bit so here we are, Kirsten and I, giving this relatively new coffee place a shot. So far so good. Sitting here sipping on a tasty "Milky Way" and listening to some soothing music while Kirsten reads her nurse magazine. She occasionally lets me in on what she is reading, but it is always only the most disturbing articles. Not sure why she feels compelled to share those with me. There's a reason I went into computer programming and not anything related to the medical field.

I'm trying to research some things for my Dad while I'm here. Sounds like he's going to start a new company so I volunteered to look into the startup steps and the tax implications and stuff like that. Stay tuned for more information. I think it's pretty exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home