Saturday, February 12, 2005

Happy Almost Valentine's Day

The Hallmark holiday that is Valentine's Day is upon us so here's to you and yours. Kirsten and I got each other watches last week when we were at the mall however I am smart enough to know that that doesn't necessarily get me out of a "romantic" type gift. So this afternoon I surprised her with a nice chocolate candy layout when she woke up. (She works nights as a nurse). She was very suprised and liked it a lot. The best part is that I get to eat some of it. Have a good one!


Candy Layout including chocolate-covered strawberries, caramels, and "Ultimate" Bear Tracks Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did that same thing for me a couple of Valentine Days ago when we lived together. now I don't feel so special ;)

2/14/2005 10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2/14/2005 10:27 AM  
Blogger Derek said...

Anonymous, you must have me confused with someone else you lived with. A yeti perhaps? :)

2/14/2005 10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2/14/2005 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home