Friday, February 11, 2005

Just Another Post

OK, even though I don't have anything to write about, I am posting something, anything, so I don't have to go to the Blog and see the prior post every time. Time to move on...

UWM came back and won last night on the road at Loyola-Chicago. That assures them the #2 seed in the conference tournament. That's great and all, but we need #1 so we can host the championship game, provided they make it that far.

Let's see, what else...Kirsten (finally) found her wedding dress which is a big relief. She was getting pretty crabby, I mean..stressed, about that. Next up I would imagine is the bridesmaid dresses. It's coming together. 8 months to go.

That's all I got for now. Sorry for the uninteresting post. I just needed to get something in front of that last one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home