Monday, March 28, 2005

Weekend

Wow, was that a fast weekend or what. Friday night I didn't do anything but read & relax. I was still feeling some of the effects from Thursday night and UWM's demise. Saturday I went up to the parent's house in Green Bay. Good time, very relaxing. I read a lot. Finally almost done with The Bourne Supremacy which, I admit, has taken way too long. It is a really good book by the way. More on that when I finish it. Sunday we went to church and then had a delish brunch.

After that I downloaded a nice software program for my Dad to use for his new company that he just started. It's a pretty slick little program. If I remember right, it's called Volutive. It manages all his customers (1 at the moment), types of work, and invoices. Pretty good deal for free! Hope everyone has a nice week...

2 Comments:

Blogger Orchid Lover said...

Glad to hear you found dad a program so I guess I don't have to start looking. Thanks! Happy to hear Easter was good and sorry I missed it! Jeez, Haven't seen you since Christmas I think!

3/30/2005 8:10 AM  
Anonymous Watch Jason Bourne Online said...

I was wondering curious if you ever considered thought of changing the layout page layout structure of your blog site website ? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one 1 or two 2 images pictures . Maybe you could space it out better?

7/17/2016 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home