Monday, April 11, 2005

Hello Lisa

Happy Monday to Everyone.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Mine was busy, but pretty fun. Kirsten and I had a "date" weekend since she has been working what seems like every night for the past couple weeks. So we started Friday night with a nice dinner at Gil's Cafe on Downer Ave. and then went across the street to Schwartz's Books where I had a gift certificate to use. I picked up "Sahara" by Clive Cussler and "The Insider" by Stephen Frey. Both sound pretty interesting. "Sahara" is the book that the movie of the same name that just came out this weekend is based on. I need to give a couple other authors a try since I've been reading nothing by Robert Ludlum's "Bourne" books lately.

Saturday the weather was great so we took a long walk down to Lake Michigan. Nice to finally get some exercise. After that we headed up to Green Bay to visit my family which is always nice. We went out to dinner and then out on the town with my sister Gina and her fiance, Chris. My sister Jessica met us out after she was done working at 11:30.

Sunday we had breakfast with my parents and then came back to Milwaukee. Took another long walk to the Lake. The weather was even better than Saturday. Last night I took Kirsten to see one of her favorite performers, Lisa Loeb, perform at Shank Hall. She was incredible. Not only is she VERY attractive, but she was a great singer/guitar player. Very nice way to end the weekend.

Have a great week everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger ab said...

That sounds like a great weekend! I never saw Lisa Loeb in concert but I was once a big fan.

4/11/2005 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home