Sunday, May 01, 2005

And on the Seventh Day...

Time for me to rest. The last 4 nights have taken it's toll on this 28-year old body. I've been boozing a little too hard. Very fun nights but I think I am starting to pay the price. Yesterday I went to see the Brewers win their 3rd straight and then after the game, I took a well received nap.

So I'm thinking about starting on the "South Beach Diet" to drop a couple pounds and hopefully lower my cholesteral. I picked up the paperback the other day so I've been flipping through that a little. I think I am just going to use it as more of a guide than a full-fledged diet. And I assure you it has nothing to do with the inability to have a drop of alcohol for the first two weeks of the diet. I'll keep you posted on how successful it is. Brewers go for the sweep today against the Reds..Go Brew Crew!

1 Comments:

Blogger hot babe said...

Good for you. I have to say that 2 weeks of no booze seems like a cake walk to *12* weeks of no booze. (keep saying to myself that Oprah knows all & she looks great)

A classmate & friend has been doing the South Beach Diet full fledged for the last 4 months & has lost 40 lbs. Good luck!

5/10/2005 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home