Monday, April 25, 2005

T.G.I.M.

Okay, so Monday isn't something to be thankful for. I just wanted to have a post-NFL draft post. It is a nice day outside today though. I calm, sunny 65 degrees. Of course I am stuck inside at work. I do know, however, that as soon as I get to my place, and if Kirsten is there, I'll be going for a long walk. Last week I got the test results back from my physical and apparently my cholesteral is VERY high. How did this happen? I'm sure it has nothing to do with Culver's lunches and a sometime endless flow of High Life into the system. Anyway, let's just say she is "encouraging" me to eat better and exercise a lot more.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What crap, blaming High Life for a so called "cholesterol" issue. You should be ashamed of yourself.

4/25/2005 6:22 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Ouchie. Sorry to hear about the cholesterol. I'm not so sure you can blame it on the beer though - doesn't alcohol lower your cholesterol a little? Or is that just red wine?

4/25/2005 7:36 PM  
Blogger ab said...

That sucks. I don't know abut the beer, though. It seems wrong to blame it. Time for some serious cardio. Eat lots of oatmeal, it's helped me tremendously.

4/26/2005 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off, forget about abusing yourself with that Soy , Tofu and Fish Oil crap, you'll need an extra 10 beers to get that nasty taste out of your mouth anyway.

Start alternating an Asparin and a Garlic (buy gum too, the garlic pills will make your breath nasty at times)pill every other day. Walk at least 20-30 minutes every day regardless of the weather. Lastly, alternate a glass of red wine in between beers.

4/27/2005 4:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

In October I got my cholesterol checked.Mine was elevated as well.It freaked me out so I lost weight And it is normal now.You don't look like you need to loose but I am sure the what my doctor told me will help you too.Workout and cut down on fast food.PZretty basic stuff I already knew but somehow having a doctor tell me gave it more weight.Good luck and try to get it in check.

4/30/2005 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home