Saturday, April 23, 2005

And the Vikings select....

Vikings soon will be back on the clock again. Where will they go here? Picked up a WR last time, I would guess that they will go defense here, not that I really spend nights analyzing at what the Vikes team needs or anything.

While we wait for their pick, rumors are now flying that the Pack will take Aaron Rodgers at #24 since there aren't really any teams between here and #24 that "need" a QB. I for one think they need SO MUCH help on defense that taking a QB wouldn't be the best idea in the world. Not only that, I don't think Roders is that good. I would be a more content if they took Campbell out of Auburn. However, like I said, they need so much help on 'D', that I am hoping they take David Pollack, the DE from Georgia. We'll see.

Well no sooner than I typed that, the Bengals (my bandwagon team this year) just snatched him up. So much for that idea I guess. Vikes now on the clock. A quick pick here would be nice.

And they get Erasmus James from Wisconsin. Nice pick for the Minn. James is pretty good...just hope he stays healthy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home