Saturday, April 23, 2005

Round 2A

Round 2 is flying by MUCH quicker than Round 1 luckily. One last post for me before I head out for the night. Heading to a bar nearby to see a buddy of mine's band play. Should be a good time. Kirsten's working tonight on the last of a three-night stint. How she is able to work nights, I'll never understand.

There goes Dan Cody to the Ravens so the Pack won't be taking him coming up. Justin Miller's still out there but we picked up conerback with the last pick. He would be a welcome addition though. I'm holding my breath for a D-Lineman now. Although, Channing Crowder (LB) is still out there. That might not be a bad fit for the team either.

Nooooooooo!...the Jets just picked Justin Millar one spot ahead of the Pack. Crap. So the Pack is on the clock. I could sure use a draft pick than I am excited about before I head out for the evening after that punch in the gut. Who am I kidding, exciting pick or not, the High Life's will be flowing tonight.

And the Packers select....Terrence Murphy?!!? A WR? Wow, that is really interesting/perplexing. How can they not select a defensive player??? Oh well I'm heading out for the night.. Go Pack!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home