Thursday, November 01, 2007

the place

The past couple days I was taking some pictures of our place for the insurance company. Yes it takes me two days to complete a task like this not because our place is a mansion, but because I am motivationally challenged. Anyway, I've had some requests to put up some pictures of it so...

Below is the front entry way and two pictures of the kitchen...



... and here are two pictures of the living room including my new TV! High Def is the only way to fly. Third is our second bathroom which my lovely wife just painted because it was a terrible violet/purple/crappy color...

... and finally a picture of our guest bedroom and master bedroom and bath. Our bedroom obviously needs some work and Kirsten has all sorts of, um, wonderful ideas for it. In the reflection in bathroom you can see her favorite thing of all, the big soaking tub.


Hope you enjoyed the show! Have a good weekend.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Interesting said...

Wow, it's awesome, and I'm not just talking about the monster HDTV!!! :)

11/02/2007 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually liked the purple! Haha but the red/black/white combo looks great also. good work to Kirsten! I also love her little touches. I need to learn something from her decorating knick knack things

11/02/2007 11:48 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Wow, everything looks beautiful! I love the bright colors everywhere. I love the shower curtain and red walls in your second bathroom, and I would just about die to have his and her sinks and a soaking tub!

Ahhh .... hopefully someday!

Congrats on the place!

11/10/2007 3:55 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

Your condo is what I dream about every day.

I hate you.

Just kidding. It's fab.

11/20/2007 8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that shade of green on your walls. Looks awesome!

11/30/2007 10:11 AM  
Blogger RyanSimatic said...

Clearly, the highlight of the place is the pug.

12/20/2007 2:50 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Great photos! I only just randomly came upon your blog and one of your bathroom photos caught my eye. My fiance has been telling me about this shower curtain she has wanted for a very long time for our apartment but has been totally baffled as to where to find it. Do you know where you got it? I thought, as a "just for the hell of it" gift, that maybe I would surprise her with it. I would appreciate your help. Thanks!

1/15/2008 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home