Wednesday, August 01, 2007

happy birthday, gap

Today I'd like to send out a very special "Happy Birthday" wish to my wonderful wife Kirsten. I hope you're enjoying your day off!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note, I just noticed I'm wearing GAP socks, GAP boxers, GAP pants, a GAP belt and a GAP shirt today at work. Totally unintentional. I would however like to thank the six year old children who's little hands hard at work made this possible. You sure know how to put together some quality clothes.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Gap is on my Banned List. How DARE you!

8/01/2007 2:31 PM  
Blogger Mr. Interesting said...

Happy Birthday Kirsten!

8/01/2007 7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy late Birthday to Kirsten!

Wow, sounds like you were a walking Gap billboard yesterday.

8/02/2007 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home