Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Pretty Funny

Being a pug owner, especially of this model, I found this to be pretty funny.


From The Onion:"We apologize wholeheartedly to any and all owners of the 2007 pug," APBA director Betty McAndrews said at a press conference, standing before a table where 10 defective pugs were displayed. "While pug owners are accustomed to dog malfunction, the latest animals are prone to more problems than just the usual joint failures, overheating, seizures, chronic respiratory defects, and inability to breed without assistance. The latest model pug is simply not in any way a viable dog."

The article goes on to say that there is something we can do about having such a poor product: "In order to ensure that all '07 pugs are taken out of circulation, the organization is also providing a complimentary on-site disposal service to pug owners who are otherwise unable to participate in the recall."

Enjoy the whole article here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christi said...

I saw that article in the onion a few weeks ago and I wanted to cut it out and bring it to work. I LOVE pugs. I used to own two (a fawn one and a black one) and they've gotten in my blood. Now, I want to own an entire pug farm! In fact, I think I'd rather have them than children. But don't tell my mom that. I think she's itching for grandchildren =)

6/08/2007 1:52 PM  
Blogger Danny from Milwaukee said...

Could one of those things catch a frisbee? I see no point in owning a dog that can't catch a frisbee.

6/17/2007 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home