Thursday, July 07, 2005

Need....Weekend....Now

I'm suffering from post-holiday-work-week-hangover this week. Even though it's been a short work week, I am dying to get to the weekend. Just struggling. This weekend a group of 8 of us is going camping at Kettle Moraine. Bust out the tents and the pudgie pie makers! I hope the weather's nice. Signs indicate that it will be, but we all know how inconsistent these weather "experts" have been lately.

Quick review of the Black Crowes/Tom Petty concert from last Friday night:
Black Crowes were solid. The didn't sound the greatest, but they were really fun nonetheless and personally the reason I was at the concert. Then came Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers. I may have made some crack in a previous post about him being 85 years old or something but he was absolutely incredible. I have never seen a single person come out on stage and just own thousands of people. That guy just stole every ounce of attention from every person there, including me. Even the songs I didn't know, which were few, were amazing. The Heartbreakers were something as well. Just a great show, one of the best, if not THE best, that I have ever been to. So I guess the line holds true...always respect your elders.

1 Comments:

Blogger ab said...

I hope your week flies by, it's already Thursday! Camping sounds awesome, have a great time.

7/07/2005 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home