Friday, July 01, 2005

The Big Gig

That time of year again! Summerfest started yesterday. I was not in attendance, but I will be tonight. A group of us are going to the Black Crowes/Tom Petty concert. Should be a pretty good time. I'm going more for the Black Crowes, but I hear Petty puts on a great show even though he's like 85 years old now. Maybe he just looks that old because of the drugs? Regardless, I'm looking forward to it.

Tomorrow Kirsten and I are heading north (again) to her hometown for a gathering at her aunt's cottage on Sunday. It'll be a nice relaxing weekend on the lake. Fireworks, catch some rays, have a couple pops...good stuff. We come back Monday morning in time to head down to Summerfest to see my friend's band "Stray Voltage" play (1:00 on the Rock stage if any of you will be down there).

Enjoy your weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger ab said...

Black Crowes & Tom Petty sound like good shows. Have fun!!!

7/01/2005 11:50 AM  
Blogger The Unprocessed Project said...

I didn't know people still had "cottages"!

Have a great weekend!

7/01/2005 6:50 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Gosh why don't I know anyone with a cottage on a lake? :)

Hope you and Kirsten had fun!

7/06/2005 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home