Wednesday, June 08, 2005

One Crazy Summer

Or was it Better Off Dead...anyway as the first Summer of having a blog is underway, I am realizing how tough it is to keep up to date on it. Earlier in the year, I would check mine all the time for comments and go to every one else's blog multiplie times a day, and things like that. Now it seems a week goes by every time I check back. I suppose that's what happens in a Summer full of wedding planning...sorry for the lack of posts. I'm doing my best!

7 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

LOL..I love both those movies. They remind me of my fleeting youth...
:)
~L.

6/09/2005 2:05 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

Glad someone picked up on that! :)

6/09/2005 2:06 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hey when is the big day anyway??
~L.

6/09/2005 2:06 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

October 29th...coming up very fast.

Thanks for the comments..I'll keep checking back to see if you start your blog back up. (hint, hint) :)

6/09/2005 2:12 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/09/2005 2:17 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

Awww..I don't like to hear that. Well, at least your photoblog is still up. I really enjoy it.

6/09/2005 2:19 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks! I love it, too. I am sure that will be a source of contention in the near future as well..sigh. I was just reading your sister's blog..:)
~L.

6/09/2005 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home