Monday, May 23, 2005

Great Weekend

What a nice weekend. FINALLY a couple of days in a row with nice weather. Looks like it'll continue this week too. Friday night on the way home from work I was craving some sushi so I stopped at Pick N Save and gave their sushi a shot. I always take a look at it when I'm there so I figured "what the heck." For $5.25 It was great! I'll definitely pick that up more often.

Saturday Kirsten and I walked around the East Side and vistied a friend to check out the rooftop of his apartment building. Very nice to hang out there and has a great view of the city and the lake. Saturday night I had a work party so we went to that. It was a lot of fun. Free food and beer and a band, lots of fun.

Sunday the weather was great...80's finally. We went down to the Lake for most of the day and then went bumming around last night including a stop at Buffalo Wild Wings. Yumm. Little did we know, that yesterday was WWE: Judgement Day on Pay-Per-View so we were surrounded with wrestling fanatics while we went to town on our wings. Oh well. Here's to hoping the weather continues through the week....have a good one!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Unprocessed Project said...

I am loving the weather here in Kansas as well. It's going to start heating up here soon though. That's when you northerners will have the last laugh.

5/24/2005 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home