Monday, June 06, 2005

Bruises Galore

Whew, what a weekend. This past weekend was my friend John's bachelor party and it was a long, fun one. Things started off with golf at 9:00 AM Friday morning at TimberStone Golf Course in the U.P. of Michigan. The course was beautiful. It was my first time out, and it showed by shooting a 107. Very fun time though and many beers were had. From there, we went down to the Crivitz area to Thornton's Resort where we spent the rest of the weekend. Friday afternoon we went paintballing. First time trying that. It was pretty fun and I have the many bruises to show it. Saturday we played some more golf at a course near the campground. I got back on track a little shooting a 87. At one point I had par on 5 out of 6 holes which is a rareity for me. Saturday night we hit a couple bars in the area and of course had a camp fire (did Friday night as well). Up drinking until the wee hours of the morning Sunday morning before heading back to Green Bay and ultimately, Milwaukee. Great, loooong weekend and I am still recovering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home