Friday, June 17, 2005

Show me...paint the fence

Well it's finally time. After two years of living in my condo, the time has come to do some painting and make the boring white walls go away. It's amazing how time flies. I remember moving in and thinking, "I'll get settled in, buy some new furniture (I gave all my old stuff away) and eventually paint to bring it all together." Well the first two happened fairly quickly, but the painting somehow got lost in the shuffle. Oh well, the place has been good to me so far. However, now that a female will be moving in in the not-so-distant future, the blank, or as I like to call them, "use your imagination" walls aren't going to cut it. Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Orchid Lover said...

Take some pictures and send them to me! I heard you had a very tiring weekend of painting! Good job! Can't wait to see it

6/20/2005 9:01 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Ooooo...introducing ~color~???? It can be a little intimidating but it really will liven up the rooms and give it a more pulled-together feeling. Photos on your photoblog? Hmmmmmm???
~L.

6/20/2005 12:26 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

The place still needs to be put back in order (which Kirsten is supposed to be doing as I type this, she doesn't work today) so as soon as that's done, I'll take a couple snapshots!

6/20/2005 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home