Monday, May 22, 2006

Coffeehouse Update

OK, after some confusion I went back to Anodyne and verified that it is indeed named that, not Brewed Awakenings anymore. The location's the same: 1208 East Brady Street so check it out!

And while we're on the subject, I should throw a plug out there for Rochambo, another pretty cool coffee & tea house located on Brady Street (half a block East of Anodyne @ 1317 East Brady Street). It also has a very cool atmosphere but has a slightly larger menu (I counted 60+ teas). I'm big into teas now after giving up coffee for the most part in the effort to drop some poundage. I also found that more often than not, it would tear apart my stomach. I haven't dropped it completely, I enjoy it once or twice a week at work, but usually it's some green tea (Tazo). Yumm.

3 Comments:

Blogger Orchid Lover said...

Nice counter on your trip thing! You'll have to show me how to do some of these cool things on mine

5/24/2006 8:55 AM  
Blogger Babsy said...

have you tried bosley's on brady yet? just curious--my mom's cousin and his wife just opened it last year and i have yet to dine there.

5/24/2006 12:14 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

Hello Babsy :) I have not been to Bosley's yet but Kirsten's been bugging me to go there since it opened. I'm sure we'll try it soon. I've heard really nice things about it!

5/24/2006 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home