Friday, May 05, 2006

Is It Time?

I'm not no genius or nothing but it can't be a good sign when you're on Monster.com by 9:00 AM while you're at work.

Hmm..a position similar to mine is posted in Austin, TX. Time to move perhaps? One half of me says I'm just not sure I could make that "jump" and move so far away. The other half screams at me for not moving and experiencing other places while I (we) still have the opportunity to. Time will tell I guess as to which side of me screams the loudest.

4 Comments:

Blogger Robin Alexa said...

Listen to the louder scream...the squeakiest wheel gets the oil.

No nevermind that, because then only annoying loud people would get what they want.

Yes I have had some drinks, why do you ask???? ;)

5/05/2006 10:06 PM  
Blogger ab said...

Take the risk, it will so be worth it! I did a similar move 3 years ago, and even though it was one of the hardest decisions of my life, I am so glad I did it.

5/08/2006 10:16 AM  
Blogger Orchid Lover said...

I tried applying in Austin when I was also applying in Colorado. Very tough decision! I still don't know if i would have been able to leave the state if I had been offered a job. It would be very sad to see you and Kirsten move but if it's right for you both, try it out!

5/08/2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger Babsy said...

if the boss (kirsten) clears it, i say go for it. there is no time like now before you have mini dereks walking the earth...

5/10/2006 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home