Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Diamonds In The Rough

I was blog-hopping around (has that term already been created or can I take credit for it?) and found out that our friendly local company Briggs & Stratton is sponsoring something called "Diamonds In The Rough" where Little League ballplayers around the country submit essays on why their local baseball diamond needs some upkeep and the winning essay gets to have $20,000 donated to have their baseball field renovated. We, the public, get to vote as to who has the best.

There is one essay from a 10-year old in Brown Deer named Nicole that won her region so I think we need to "Rock the Vote" (okay, I know I didn't create that one) and make sure Briggs & Stratton keeps their charity money in the area. All you need is an email address to vote so get out there and perform your good deed for the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home