Monday, January 30, 2006

Just once

Ok, so this blog is intentionally not very interesting. That's because I promised myself I wouldn't talk about three things, 1) Religion, 2) Politics and 3) the Minnesota Vikings. Well, I need to break that rule just once to bring you the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while..

Cindy Sheehan is considering running for Senate. Cindy Sheehan is considering running for Senate. Saying that sentence out loud is worse than when it was running throuh my head. Personally, I think the woman just needs to go back home, but hey, this is America and she is entitled to her opinion no matter how ridiculous it is. But COME ON, even those of you out there who think she's "incredible" and "an inspiration" have to admit that the mere idea of her running for Senate is just down right laughable. What possible qualifications does she have? Anyway, just had to break my rule just once...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home