Thursday, January 26, 2006

Good cause

My sister is starting a program at the school (our old high school) where she works. Please take a look and see if you can help!

Good morning everyone!
I’m writing you to ask if you (or your company) have any old inkjet cartridges or old cell phones that need to be recycled. I’m starting a program at our school (which is non-profit) through a company called Funding Factory (www.fundingfactory.com) where we send in old cell phones and inkjet cartridges to be recycled and earn points towards technology equipment. These items are desperately needed due to low enrollment in the next year and upcoming years.

If you have any of these items that you would normally throw away, I ask that you keep them and I can send you shipping packages to use. If your company regularly throws these away and/or would like the PR in helping a non-profit school
, they can contact me for more information or start a collection box.

I do have a page on our website also if you’d like to look at it. The direct URL is here. It will also show our counter of points for recycled items.

Thank you for any thoughts or donations!

Gina
Notre Dame de la Baie Academy
610 Maryhill Drive
Green Bay, WI 54303
Phone: (920) 429-6111
I know some of you techie geeks like me have a couple old phones laying around. What better way to get rid of them!

1 Comments:

Blogger Orchid Lover said...

Thanks for your post! I hope we can earn points towards a projector and a couple monitors that we really need.

1/30/2006 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home