Friday, December 23, 2005

My apologies

Ok, I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in 2 weeks. I didn't realize I had such an interested audience. Well, one person anyway. My friend Amy (pictured, right) gave me a good talking to last night about my lack of timely updates. So for that, she gets to see her picture posted here for the next couple weeks. :)

Last night was my friend Therese's birthday. Happy 29th (again) birthday Therese! It was a lot of fun. First we went to Izumi's for some sushi. It was my first time there. What a great place. We had the back room all to ourselves which was really neat. Their food was probably the best sushi I've had in Milwaukee. I found a new favorite, Yellowtail. Tasty treat.

After that, we went to the new Old German Beer Hall. Pretty cool place. It fell a little short of the "German feel" but it was a pretty fun place. Good beer and the "Shot Ski" was pretty cool. 5 double shots attached to a snow ski so 5 people have to drink them down simultaneously. Cool idea.

So now I'm caught up on some posting, Amy. I hope everyone has a great Christmas weekend! I am heading up to Green Bay tomorrow Kirsten-less since she has to work unfortunately. I'm looking forward to spending time with the family. And a special "Merry Christmas" to you, Katie. I'll be thinking of you and your family since your last Christmas in your parent's house isn't exactly going as planned. Take care everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

Have a great Christmas & New Year, Derek!

12/23/2005 9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's wishing you a prosperous and peaceful New Year (especially since if you get one, I will, too).

12/29/2005 5:52 AM  
Blogger Robin Alexa said...

It seems you've disappeared again. :)

1/05/2006 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home