Thursday, December 01, 2005

Happy Blogiversary to Me

So today is the first "Blogiversary" for High Life Heaven. Life just keeps going by faster and faster. Just wanted to say a big "thanks" to those of you who stop by. It's fun to write, even though I don't have too many exciting things to write about usually. I'm working to try to be a better writer like some of you (Erin, Katie, Binsk, Big Lug, Leesa). The best part of this whole blogging thing is meeting some new blog-friends. You know who you are. It's neat that only through this, you feel like you know some people pretty well. I remember a short time ago, Kirsten and I were driving somewhere and she told me about someone that got engaged, and I replied "Oh, and Katie just got engaged too." She's like "who's Katie?" I said "Oh yea, you wouldn't know...one of my blogging friends!" Funny stuff. Anyway, thanks again and long live High Life Heaven!

8 Comments:

Blogger The Unprocessed Project said...

I hope Kristen doesn't think we are having some sort of blog affair!

Happy blogiversary to High Life Heaven. It's been nice peeking in on your life over the year!

12/02/2005 9:39 AM  
Blogger ab said...

Happy blogiversary to High Life Heaven!

12/02/2005 9:51 AM  
Blogger Robin Alexa said...

It's so true.

I really don't know what I did before blogging. Sounds stupid but it's true.

Happy Blogiversary. :)

12/02/2005 12:43 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

I'm the same way...I talk about bloggers like everyone knows who they are.
I also have no clue how I spent my time before this.
Happy Blogiversary!

12/02/2005 4:14 PM  
Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hi Derek, you have a nice blog. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on planning a wedding on a small budget when I found your page. Your site is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on planning a wedding on a small budget then drop by the site above and check it out.

12/10/2005 12:51 AM  
Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hi Derek, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on planning a wedding on a small budget I somehow ended up on your page. As your Happy Blogiversary to Me is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about planning a wedding on a small budget, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

12/10/2005 1:09 AM  
Blogger The Unprocessed Project said...

The spammers obviously don't realize you are already married!

12/12/2005 10:55 AM  
Blogger The Unprocessed Project said...

The spammers obviously don't realize you are already married!

12/12/2005 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home