Thursday, November 17, 2005

New Toy

So I picked up the new 30 GB iPod the other day. A co-worker offered to buy my iPod Mini so I thought that would be a good time to upgrade to something new. This thing is pretty sweet. The screen is by far the best thing about it because it's huge (2.5 inches). I haven't tried loading any video onto it yet, just music and pictures. The pictures look great. The only thing is I can't use my iTrip anymore to listen to this in the car. I have to see about fixing that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Robin Alexa said...

I gotta get with the program and start buying really cool state-of-the-art gadgets like I used to.

11/17/2005 10:13 AM  
Blogger ab said...

My friend just got one of those today for her birthday. I love my iPod, but I only have the photo one, no video. I know, boo-hoo.

11/17/2005 2:33 PM  
Blogger The Unprocessed Project said...

Ummmm, that is pretty. I really want a Nano bad.

11/18/2005 8:45 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Very cool, I want one!

11/20/2005 6:10 PM  
Blogger Orchid Lover said...

ooooo pretty toy

11/21/2005 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home