Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me

Oh what fun it is to enter the last year of being a 20-something. Going to the Old German Beer Hall tonight if anyone's interested!

My lovely wife got my tickets to Coldplay for March 19 at the Bradley Center and a pretty sweet GPS unit. Very excited about both. She also made me brownies which are my favorite (I don't like cake). Now that I have a GPS, I can give Geocaching a shot. If you don't know what that is, you can read more about it on Erin's wonderful Play in the City blog. As soon as it gets warmer outside, I'll be scurrying about the East Side and Downtown.

On another note, the UWM Panthers were victorious again last night, beating Loyola on the road 68-57. They are still in first place by a good margin in the clogged Horizon League. Still a semi-long shot for an at-large bid to the Big Dance, so they need to keep sharp!

4 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Happy Birthday Derek! Hope that you guys have a great night!

1/31/2006 10:19 AM  
Blogger Mr. Interesting said...

See you there young man!!

1/31/2006 1:05 PM  
Blogger ab said...

Happy Birthday Derek! And because it's your birthday I will forgive you for not liking cake.

1/31/2006 2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! Thanks for the plug. Maybe if you become a geocaching geek (just kidding), I can tag along sometime - I really enjoyed it the first time I tried it!

2/17/2006 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home