Friday, July 15, 2005

Very cool

This weekend there is an air show in Milwaukee. I found out yesterday after I got home from work that the Blue Angels were practicing over the East Side of Milwaukee. How did I find this out you ask? Well, I found out by nearly having a heart attack as they flew right over my fricken condo! Those suckers are loud! It was really cool to watch. They were flying right over the river and circling back. They must have flew by 10 times. People in the condo buildings on both sides of the river were coming out onto their patios to watch. I just couldn't believe how close to the ground (buildings) they were! Anyway, it was really cool and I would like to get out the show but this weekend is packed with things to do. Have a great weekend all!

4 Comments:

Blogger ab said...

When I worked in San Francisco the Blue Angels did a test run directly over my building. We stood up on the roof and actually saw one of the pilots wave to us. The only air show I have ever been to had a huge crash where 3 pilots died. It seems that crashes happen a lot at these shows. Be careful!

7/15/2005 11:36 AM  
Blogger The Unprocessed Project said...

We used to go to air shows all the time when I was a kid. They are very cool, but can be scary!

7/16/2005 4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"They can never land a move."

That's just about the silliest thing I've ever heard. Air shows happen all the time and USUALLY no one dies. Air shows are awesome, and the Blue Angels land ALL their moves!

7/17/2005 7:46 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Amazing aren't they? I saw them in Fort Worth once and I was just in awe.

7/30/2005 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home