Sunday, July 24, 2005

... and now finished

Wow. This has definitely been a record for me. Reading a book in a few days. So I finished reading "The Insider" by Stephen Frey and I was trying to decide if it was a good book or not but then I realized: If I started it Thursday night and finished it tonight, then it would have to be good. Otherwise I just have such a boring life that I can read terrible books pretty quickly. Anyway, the ONLY complaint I have is that, like Vinny suspected, it was very much like the movie "Boiler Room." Not that it's a terrible thing, it's just that too many times I found myself saying "oh yea" like I knew certain things were going to happen. Because of that fact alone, I'd give it 3.5 stars out of 5. I think I am going to pick up another book of his and read it to see how it goes before I totally pass judgement on him as an author.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home