Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lauren has arrived

Has it really been over a month since I posted something?? Yikes. I guess Facebook is really starting to dominate my online social time. My apologies. I am working on a few posts at one time right now so hopefully I can get those up in a reasonable amount of time.

So the big news is that our little one, Lauren Elaine, has arrived! After 41 tough weeks, mainly for Kirsten, she entered the world. We are very excited and feel very blessed to have her.

And now I can't even get through 2 sentences of this post without having to go in her room and check on her because the monitor is going off like a siren in the ghetto..constantly. BUT, it's a good thing. She took longer than usual to conceive and longer than usual to arrive but as they say, all good things come to those who wait and we certainly feel that that couldn't be more true in our case. I don't think it's really sunk in yet but she's here, we love her and we couldn't be happier.

And I promise to post more now. Not just one sentence status updates on Facebook.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to both of you! Lauren is gorgeous!!!

10/23/2008 10:33 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

So happy for you two!!! :)

10/23/2008 4:41 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

WOW! Congratulations - she's adorable. God bless Lauren Elaine and her parents! Have a great time with your little sweetheart.

10/23/2008 9:09 PM  
Blogger CmentMixer said...

Yeah!! Congratulations.

10/23/2008 9:24 PM  
Blogger cbroolio said...

Sorry so late, but CONGRATS!!!

11/07/2008 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home