Thursday, February 16, 2006

Half-Way Point

So we're coming up to NBA All-Star Weekend so I thought it would be interesting to check out the stats of the Milwaukee Bucks #1 draft pick from this year, Andrew Bogut, and see how he stacks up against who the Bucks were "supposed to select" according to the sports "experts" in the area. Me, I was happy with the choice..Bogut had a lot more experience in both college and the international scene where as the #2 overall selection, Marvin Williams, wasn't even a starter in college! Yet, somehow he was supposed to be the #1 pick. Well, let's see....

Andrew Bogut:




Marvin Williams:




Hmmm, Mr. Bogut leads in every major category. Interesting. I'm not trying to toot my own horn here, but I wish that perhaps once a year or something, so-called sports "experts" would actually go back and review all their gurantees they make during the year and be held accountable (open for ridicule I guess) for their comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home