Sunday, January 14, 2007

2006 Reading Material

If you recall, in 2005 I picked up a new hobby, reading. Well the hobby is more or less becoming an obsession. I rarely have one book in progress, I ususally have two as you can see below. I'm not sure why. It's weird. I absolutely hated reading in high school and college but somewhere along the line I was so bored that I picked up a book. The rest, as they say, is history.
  1. Iceberg - Clive Cussler
  2. Trojan Odyssey - Clive Cussler
  3. Dragon - Clive Cussler
  4. Live and Let Die - Ian Fleming
  5. Diamonds Are Forever - Ian Fleming
  6. From Russia With Love - Ian Fleming
  7. Personal Finance For Dummies - Eric Tyson
  8. Night Fall - Nelson DeMille
  9. The Closers - Michael Connelly
  10. Inca Gold - Clive Cussler
  11. The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown
  12. Goldfinger - Ian Fleming
  13. The Broker - John Grisham
  14. A Painted House - John Grisham
  15. The Runaway Jury - John Grisham
  16. Flood Tide - Clive Cussler
  17. The Testament - John Grisham
  18. A Time To Kill - John Grisham
  19. Jennifer Government - Max Barry
  20. Angels and Demons - Dan Brown
  21. Hour Game - David Baldacci
  22. Serpent - Clive Cussler

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Orchid Lover said...

Good work! I think that's a good idea and I think I'll track the names of books I read in '07. Keep it up!

1/15/2007 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home