Wednesday, August 17, 2005

What it's all about

I'm sure everyone that reads this knows about how great it can be to spend some time alone, chillin', by yourself. Tonight after volleyball I came home and I wasn't tired and I just didn't feel like watching any tv sooo what should I do? Well, it's time to take advantage of a few things.

Well currently, 10:30 PM, it's a beatiful night outside. Low 70's or upper 60's I'd guess. So I'm hanging out on my patio taking advantage of my wireless internet. While I'm hanging out, I'm enjoying a fattie stogie and finishing up a bottle of wine I opened the other night. Just great. Throw on top of that, I'm listening to some tunes streaming through my stereo inside my condo via my laptop & airport express. Crazy what technology does for us. I hope you all are enjoying your Wednesday night as much as I am. Oh, and we also won at volleyball!

1 Comments:

Blogger Orchid Lover said...

Sounds like a nice night to me! Except for the stogie...better than my night of getting an oil change, watching Brat Camp and stopping at Menards for some paint :)

8/18/2005 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home